- • Transfer Blocks are very useful for grinding thin & odd shape jobs.
- • They are used with magnetic chucks & do not have their own magnetism.
- • Magnetic Transfer Blocks provide the simplest method of extending the flux of any magnetic chuck with parallel poles to support work pieces above the chuck face.
- • Always place the transfer blocks with their laminations in parallel to the chuck poles.
- • They are grounded in matched pairs.
- • They are also available in 90” ’V’ type for clamping & grinding of round jobs.
Transfer Blocks Specifications - AA-155